Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sweetest Gift

The big day is approaching, which is SO crazy, but I'm pretty dang excited. The 'rents were in town almost two weeks ago, so my sweet sis threw me a bridal shower while Mom was physically present. It was a crazy weekend, too, because I was also moving into our new place. While we gals partied, Dad and Glen took the last of my stuff and picked up the bed we bought and dropped that at the new place. Thanks, fellas! I'm glad I didn't have to do that!

It was a fun afternoon, and I loved seeing all who came. Thanks, Kelly and Becky for putting together such a nice little party for me!
 Me and my future sis-in-law Jenny

Kim and Sylvia

 Cute former roomies (and asher)

 Meg and Mash look on as I leap in excitement over the KitchenAid Mom got me

My cute family ladies who came to the shower!

Thanks so much, everyone! Y'all are awesome.

So now I'm in a new place, allllll by my lonesome until after June 11th. I'm hardly ever there except to sleep, though, so that's all right. (good thing i'm barely there, too, considering there's no furniture yet, teehee)

-Me

"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance." -Charlotte Lucas, Pride and Prejudice

2 comments:

lisa said...

What a great turnout! I wish I could have made it. Thankfully, the kitchen aid stepped in to fill my spot in that last photo.

Can't wait for the big day!

VK said...

Such a fun celebration. My big important question is ....
.... what color???? is the Kitchenaide.
See you soon!