Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sleep with One Eye Open

I am incredibly tired.

Probably not the most tired I've ever been, and most likely not the most tired I ever will be, but still . . . I am excessively tired.

This could be due to the fact that I was rudely awoken last night at 1 a.m., stood outside for 45 minutes, and consequently wasn't able to fall asleep once I did get back in bed. Glen wasn't falling asleep very easily, either, so in an attempt to get our eyes tired enough to match the rest of our bodies, we "watched" the last hour of Pride and Prejudice until 3 a.m. And I still wasn't able to fall asleep for another half hour after that. And then there was the normal awakening at 6:40. Blech. Need sleep. NEED SLEEP!


I blame the roofers.

Stay tuned for the Roof Saga.

-Me

No comments: