Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Was Born Under a Wand'ring Star

I don't know how many colds I've gotten in the last year or so, but I'd say it's excessive. I blame it on the fact that I work at home and never see people, so on the occasions we go to hang out with other people (usually when it includes children), my immune system is not tip-top. Although Glen thinks I should blame communism. Also a viable option.

What's lucky is that rarely have I gotten Glen sick. Except this time. My "cold" really hasn't been too terrible, but Glen came down with one about two days after my throat started feeling prickly, and last night, he could hardly breathe because he was so stuffed up. Poor fella. And this is what he sounded like this morning.


Nice, huh? And this is the guy who sings tenor in songs like this.


And I thought getting a cold made me sound like a man.

-Me

"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think -- in a deeper voice." -Bill Cosby

No comments: