Monday, April 30, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday

Warning: there is birthday stuff in this post, including videos about opening gifts, which are probably really boring. However, no pictures were taken on my birthday, and I looked darn cute, so I'm putting up the video of me opening gifts so you can all see how adorable I was at the beginning of the month.

Glen and I were born only one day apart . . . sort of. He came along four years later, but since our birthdays are so close, he will never have a good reason to forget my birthday. Mwuhahahahaha! It's probably weird to post about our birthdays nearly a month after the fact, but oh well.

Here's Glen's:

What a nice wife he has to make him such a pretty cake.


I have a feeling we're going camping this summer. (yay!!!)

And mine:
The addition of Sgt. Schulz was particularly fun.

Glen was attempting to "hide" the dresser he got for me while I was off playing with Mama and Kelly in GJ the week before. But I'm afraid subtlety wasn't the dresser's strong suit.


I like my earrings, that is certain.

So here's to being a year older . . . and wiser, too?

-Me 

"There is nothing better than birthday cake. It's like a slice of concentrated love with buttercream frosting." -Takayuki Ikkaku

2 comments:

VK said...

Happy Birthday(s) to you!!!

Kathy said...

You guys are so sweet! I love all those earrings.