All right, I made the mistake of actually reading my brother’s and sister-in-law’s blog and I was tagged. So read on, all ye who enter here:
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office—it’s awesome. That’s all there is to it.
2. The Muppet Show—it may be about thirty years old, but I will always love it.
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer—totally stupid, but there are some truly hilarious episodes.
4. Ugly Betty—what girl doesn’t feel like a fish out of water, really?
5. Home Improvement—classic Jensen family show.
6. Gilmore Girls—fantastic dialog.
7. Good Eats—Alton Brown is crazy smart and weird.
8. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman—maybe this is another nostalgia-type show, as many others listed, but I still enjoy it.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to work. Blech. Boring day.
2. Went to Macy’s and laughed out loud at the orange sectional that looks exactly like the old orange chair from my grandparents’ house.
3. Bought a straightener that works freakishly well.
4. Mommy called. Yay!
5. Took Esther to the temple and completely missed the entrance. Oops!
6. Watched The Empire Strikes Back and was reminded of how awesome Yoda is.
7. Gave a silly concert to no one while I did the dishes. Ah, dumb novelty songs.
8. Stayed up chatting and laughing with Esther for about half an hour longer than I should have.
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Carabbas—Italian grill. It’s excessively yummy. The food served there, not the actual restaurant. I've eaten there on my birthday for the last . . . five years.
2. Thai Ruby—Obviously, it’s a Thai restaurant. It’s in Provo. I’m going there on Saturday. Yay!
3. Tucanos—All-you-can-eat Brazilian meat! So expensive, but so good for a carnivorous being like me.
4. Mos—that had to go in there as a shout-out to Oregon and the Jensens.
5. Applebees—simply because I went there at least three or four times in the course of the summer.
6. My home—at least, when I’ve made something scrumptious, which doesn’t happen too often.
7. California Pizza Kitchen—they’ve got some crazy good pizzas there.
8. The Bombay House—only been there once, which I find sad, but I loved it.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Going to sleep tonight.
2. Brett’s wedding—family gatherings are always good.
3. Going home again for Christmas.
4. Thai Ruby on Saturday with Becky.
5. My “free Friday” night with Esther tomorrow.
6. Stopping the stupid weight fluctuation I’ve been going through.
7. Finding a man. Y’all know that was going to make the list somehow.
8. Finding a job that I don’t want to kill half of my co-workers.
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A down comforter. I need something to keep me warm on those cold winter nights. ;)
2. A trip to Germany and England, if not to most of Europe.
3. A man. (Again, it had to manifest itself—I couldn’t help it!)
4. A Steinway Grand. Doesn’t have to be 9 feet.
5. A presidential candidate that doesn’t fall under the category of “the lesser of two evils”.
6. More patience. I need it. Now! (That was supposed to be ironic. Did it work?)
7. Hair that doesn’t split at the ends.
8. To see my family more often than I do. All of them. They’re really great.
8 people to tag? Nah, I’m not going to do that. I’m not sure eight people even read this. Maybe five. Anyway, readers, you can do this if you want, but I am not naming names, like Lisa did. Although, I did have to think quite a bit about the things on my wish list and tv shows I love to watch (as if it wasn’t obvious, I don’t watch a lot of shows that are extremely current). So thanks, Lisa, in a bizarre way.
“Say eight! Say eight!” – Brian Regan