Monday, October 20, 2008

That's His Name - - Henry Jones, Jr.!

So the other night, Esther and I were at Kelly and Jeremie's place, hats were being discussed, and Kelly brought out his "Indiana Jones" hat, which he promptly placed on my head because I was wearing brown. He then decided that I looked really cool with it, so he brought out the camera for the precious Kodak moment. So here they are--proof that Megan can pull off hats . . . as long as they belong to other people.




Also went on a drive yesterday with Esther up the canyon, saw the leaves. Very pretty. Made me happy. The week has started out very slow, but hopefully it will pick up. We shall see.

"You were named after the dog?" -Sallah, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

-Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, you do look good in that hat. ;)