Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let Us Give Tanks -- Day Numero Uno

Now that Halloween is over for another year, it's time to turn our thoughts to the next holiday. Yikes! It's November! Can't believe it. And in honor of the next day we celebrate here in good ol' America, I'm going to post one thing I'm thankful for each day. Aren't you so excited? And can you guess what holiday I'm referring to? I know it must be difficult to think of it. (hint: it's not veteran's day.)

(the hope is that i will remember to have good thoughts every day while i labor through the work day. good luck.)

Here we go; item one:

Glen.

Here is a guy who is going to school, participating in choir, working, serving with the Young Men in the ward, and singing with a barbershop chorus. He is one busy fella. But he's my busy fella, and I'm so glad he's in my life and does take the time to be with me (especially when i make him dinner). It's still kind of funny to me sometimes how our "story" worked out, but I'm really glad it did. I'm thankful for my hubby. He's one amazing man.

-Me

"American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers." -W. Somerset Maugham

1 comment:

Glen said...

Awww, thanks, sweetie.