Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks - Day Nummer Isa

Today I am thankful for . . .

Pasta.

I've discovered that when Monday comes around, my default selection for dinner is some kind of noodle. Last week I finally branched out and made something without pasta, but it was the first Monday in at least a month that I had done so. Tonight, it was bowtie. Mmm.

I'm thankful for food in general, but I'm just grateful that when my imagination is lacking, I can pull out the angel hair. Pasta is usually a hit, after all. It's one of those dishes that I would never say no to, unless I've had it seven nights in a row (and maybe not even then, depending on circumstances). So to any culture who has contributed some kind of noodle to the world, kudos. And thanks.

-Me

"Most vegetarians look so much like the food they eat that they can be classified as cannibals." -Finley Peter Dunne

1 comment:

Glen said...

Noodles...don't noodles.