Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanks - Day Numero Dezaseis

Today I am thankful for . . .

Cider.

As the years have gone by, my love for hot chocolate has not necessarily decreased; I still enjoy a good cup of cocoa on these colder days. But my goodness, my love for cider has increased dramatically. I actually crave hot cider more often than I crave hot chocolate! Can you believe it?

But there's something about curling up with a steaming mug of apple-y, cinnamon-y good-ness on a cold night, when you just want to snuggle with your husband's wolf blanket and a good book. I love the smell, I love the warmth, and I love the comfort such a setting gives me.


Mmmm . . .

-Me

"He that drinks his cyder [sic] alone, let him catch his horse alone." -Benjamin Franklin

1 comment:

Kathy said...

mmmmmmm. your dad would say that wonderful caramel cider from Starbucks!