Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanks - Day Numero ng Walong

I have a feeling, seeing as how it's November, that many of the things I'm thankful for are going to relate to keeping me warm, because today I am thankful for

Fuzzy Blankets.

I still have tried to be strong and not admit defeat. The heater has not gone on in this apartment, even on Sunday when it snowed the previous night (a bare dusting that melted in the sunlight, but still ... any snow is cold). And last night, Glen had to work a midnight release, so I went to sleep all by my lonesome, and was the bed ever chilly!

Fortunately, there are such things in this world as blankets, and it was a fuzzy blanket that kept me warm all through the night, even after Glen came home. I like staying warm. It's a lovely feeling. Thank you, blankets.

-Me

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

No comments: