Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks -- Day Numero Quatre

Today I am thankful for ...

Fridays.

Today is Friday, and I am grateful for it.

Doesn't most everyone look forward to Friday? To that moment where you can log off your computer, sit back, and sigh in relief and delight, "No more work for another two and a half days." Granted, there are other responsibilities that I (and, i'm sure, all of you) have that I need to take care of when I reach the weekend. But there's something so satisfying about finally reaching that day when you can break the chains of monotony and can look forward to possibly sleeping in, even for half an hour. It's like the day is saying, "Congratulations! You made it through another week! Breathe deep. Enjoy." This is Friday's gift to us.

Ahhh . . .


-Me

"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday." -Anonymous

No comments: